Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Fault in our Stars...?

Over the last couple of days, I've been having a spectacular time just being me.

I made a decision to watch two movies I never thought I would ever watch for purely mainstream reasons.

However, I am being presently surprised by how good the movie "The Fault in our Stars" is. The guy, Augustus, is so cute and adorable in such a hollywood-yet-realistic type of way, it makes you wonder if you'll ever meet someone like him in your life.

HOWEVER, Ryan White is not far off. Actually, Ryan White, is so much more sentimental, caring and affectionate. Not to mention attractive.
My fellow blog readers, I do not wish to bore you with special details of how incredibly amazing my Ryan is. But the point of this particular blog post is that I do strongly believe that EVERYONE has a special someone in their life. If you're reading this, just know that you shouldn't give up on finding your special someone because HE/SHE IS out there and it wouldn't be fair for you to just...give up.

To find a special guy that will call you gorgeous and make you laugh over silly things. To find a girl that will make you feel like the courageous and valiantly handsome guy you are. Is this not what you want? Please don't give up. I know this is a cheesy blog post (I'm sorry! I'll go back to racial topics soon, I promise!) but tonight, I'd like to remind you not to give up hope. Love will find it's way to you soon! And even if the love of your life is only in this world for a short amount of time, that time will be your perfect infinity. Completely irreplaceable to cherish for as long as you live.

Until next time,

The Little Mexican Girl 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment